Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 31 10 1:23 PM

Tags : :

More magic and Mayhem brought in Herbalism and Alchemy. Did any of the books bring in rules for mining and blacksmithing?

If so what book and if not, Any good rules to use?
Swords
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Xelloss

Forumite

#1 [url]

Aug 31 10 9:20 PM

Blacksmithing is handled as standard craft rules...Mining isn't handled...but you could use Profession(Miner) the same way the books use Profession(Herbalism) for alchemy...

Hope this helps in any way,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 3 10 10:17 AM

The rules don't really support exceptionally well-made mundane equipment, so I'm not sure where to point you. The special materials probably come the closest, though. As a matter of fact, saronite would be a good thing to stat...

Quote    Reply   

Xelloss

Forumite

#3 [url]

Sep 3 10 5:37 PM

One of the things I'm working on are guidelines for translating mmo recipes to d20

Once that's done I'll post it and it'll maybe be helpful...And yeah, as standard d20 rules, every single material in the mmo should be stated out...

See ya,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 19 10 5:33 PM

Xelloss wrote:
One of the things I'm working on are guidelines for translating mmo recipes to d20

Once that's done I'll post it and it'll maybe be helpful...And yeah, as standard d20 rules, every single material in the mmo should be stated out...

This sounds interesting. Is it something that the WoW:RPG Wiki could be used for developing?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help