Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 13 13 9:24 PM

Tags : :

I just got an email today, telling me that Xander212's forum had migrated from Forumer to Yuku.

I needed to reactivate my account to get back in. I had to log in with my email address (as the username did not work). If you have trouble using your own username, try your email address.

If you really get stuck, I've posted a topic called: Xander 212's World of Warcraft forum moved at the WoW: RPG forums at The Piazza.

I'm hoping the move might mean that Xander212 gets sent a reactivation email and can get back into his account. :-)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 16 13 2:00 PM

Deckenpuppel wrote:
Yeah, would certainly be nice to see Xander getting his account back.

I spoke to Xander212 on Facebook ages back, but can't remember his name. Now I've added so many friends, I'm having trouble finding him. I'd like to ping him about this and also about something else related to WoW:RPG.
Deckenpuppel wrote:
This would hopefully also enable him to do something about the looks of the forum ;).

It is a little bit green. image

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 18 13 3:01 AM

Sorry, afraid I can't help you there, as I have no idea who he might be on facebook. Maybe it is buried somewhere in this forum? Not sure. Anyways, I am always happy when I see you starting something new in the Warcraft universe. Keep up the good work!^^

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 13 13 4:08 PM

Deckenpuppel wrote:
Sorry, afraid I can't help you there, as I have no idea who he might be on facebook. Maybe it is buried somewhere in this forum? Not sure.

Curse my memory. I recall talking about the WoW: RPG Facebook page. (I originally set that up to promote the WoW: RPG discussions at The Piazza, but then switched to doing promotion of these forums too.) Facebook doesn't have a search feature in the emails.

Deckenpuppel wrote:
Anyways, I am always happy when I see you starting something new in the Warcraft universe. Keep up the good work!^^

Thanks. I'm mostly just talking about cool stuff and networking at the moment (and slowly building my WoW: RPG library).

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 16 13 8:28 PM

Big Mac wrote:
Deckenpuppel wrote:
Sorry, afraid I can't help you there, as I have no idea who he might be on facebook. Maybe it is buried somewhere in this forum? Not sure.

Curse my memory. I recall talking about the WoW: RPG Facebook page. (I originally set that up to promote the WoW: RPG discussions at The Piazza, but then switched to doing promotion of these forums too.) Facebook doesn't have a search feature in the emails.

I found the message that Xander212 sent me on Facebook and sent him the new URL.

The support team on Yuku seem pretty good, so I'm hoping they can fix his account.

Things are looking up. :-D

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help