Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 23 14 3:51 AM

Tags : :

I was a on the old white wolf forum a long time ago and enjoyed the community we had built there with lots of ideas and hope for a future.  I don't know about playing online but I have had alot of adventure concepts that I never seen come to be though I have plenty of notes.  I had a campaign concept for the Horde that focused on the building a Nation.  I had one for a neutral game where the players played characters in the founding Gagetzan and the various mysterious of the Tanaris Desert.  ( The focus of that game was lots of steam punk so if you played a knight you would probably have a clockwork horse and a drill tipped lance or something.)  One fun one was the Aces high game where everyone plays a flyer of some kind.  Whether you ride an animal fly a gyro-copter or captain an airship. (lots of bar fights, huge egos, and changing scenery.)  Other adventures that never really got too much thought was Settling in Dustwallow Marsh.  A Night Elf campaign including close allies like ancients, stone giants and furbolgs. As well as south seas exploration game involving a gnomish submarine.  If anyone thinks that they would be excited and highly motivated about any of these ideas just let me know and we will see what we can do.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 13 14 10:19 PM

MrGoblin wrote:
I was a on the old white wolf forum a long time ago and enjoyed the community we had built there with lots of ideas and hope for a future.

Hi MrGoblin. I was never on the White Wolf forums, but I joined this one a few years back, when it was on a different URL. Welcome to the WoW:RPG forums.

MrGoblin wrote:
I don't know about playing online but I have had alot of adventure concepts that I never seen come to be though I have plenty of notes.  I had a campaign concept for the Horde that focused on the building a Nation.  I had one for a neutral game where the players played characters in the founding Gagetzan and the various mysterious of the Tanaris Desert.  ( The focus of that game was lots of steam punk so if you played a knight you would probably have a clockwork horse and a drill tipped lance or something.)  One fun one was the Aces high game where everyone plays a flyer of some kind.  Whether you ride an animal fly a gyro-copter or captain an airship. (lots of bar fights, huge egos, and changing scenery.)  Other adventures that never really got too much thought was Settling in Dustwallow Marsh.  A Night Elf campaign including close allies like ancients, stone giants and furbolgs. As well as south seas exploration game involving a gnomish submarine.  If anyone thinks that they would be excited and highly motivated about any of these ideas just let me know and we will see what we can do.

I've been wondering about using Draenor as a campaign setting. I'm not sure if that is the sort of thing you are talking about.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 13 14 11:40 PM

Welcome and well met. I had an account on White Wolf all those years ago; though if I remember correctly they closed not too long after I got into it.

Are you proposing to flesh one/some of these out and put together an adventure? Certainly any of the concepts might work for a good adventure, and Titans know we've had precious few of those developed for the system.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help