Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 18 14 9:11 AM

Tags : :

Hi guys ! I am a new d20 player, i've been playing d20 for about 2 months and i dicided buy the books and start a campaing as a narrator.i'm facing a lot of dificultis to read all the things and figure out how to start my campaing, it's really hard
I am a new d20 player, i've been playing d20 for about 2 months but i've been playing WoW since WotLK, and i decided buy the books and start a campaing as a narrator.i'm facing a lot of difficulties to read all the things and figure out how to start my campaing, it's really hard.

I think that i'm going to come to this forum a lot ^^
see ya

/peace

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 6 14 6:40 PM

minghini wrote:
Hi guys ! I am a new d20 player, i've been playing d20 for about 2 months and i dicided buy the books and start a campaing as a narrator.i'm facing a lot of dificultis to read all the things and figure out how to start my campaing, it's really hard
I am a new d20 player, i've been playing d20 for about 2 months but i've been playing WoW since WotLK, and i decided buy the books and start a campaing as a narrator.i'm facing a lot of difficulties to read all the things and figure out how to start my campaing, it's really hard.

Hi Minghini!

Welcome to Xander212's WoW d20 forums!

Have you decided if you want to go with Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game or World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game yet? It took me ages to make that choice.

minghini wrote:
I think that i'm going to come to this forum a lot ^^
see ya

Great. See you around.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help