Remove this ad

Xelloss

Forumite

#21 [url]

May 15 09 8:36 PM

New magic Item here, one I custom made for one of my players. I call it White Wolf, it's a medallion shaped as a wolf's head (Play The Witcher and you'll know exactly how it looks)

White Wolf:
Abilities:
- Grants +5 Resistance bonus on all saving throws against spells
- White Wolf rattles when near magical items, except those in the character's possession.
- Once per day the character may cast Nondetection on himself, lasts 10 hours.
- White Wolf doesn't take up a slot in a character's body
Moderate Abjuration; CL 10; Craft Wondrous Item, Resistamce, Detect Magic, Nondetection; Price 98.000; Cost 46.750 + 3740 XP; Weight 1 lb.

Hope you like it.
See ya,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Dec 9 09 3:59 AM

Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit

No one really knows who Papa Hummel really is, or how his biscuits are considered 'old-fashioned', but adventurers and simple peasants alike enjoy having a few Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuits around to gift to their beloved pet or companion.

While no one can discern what magic, if any, is used in the creation of this biscuit, it is commonly known in the regions around Booty Bay that they can be acquired from Landro Longshot in exchange for unusual trinkets, or the odd favour.

Special: Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit only affects Animals, regardless of any of factor. When consumed, the Animal in question double in size (note, this may change Size category, but grants no other bonuses or penalties). They also probably don't need to be fed for a few hours.
The enlarging lasts for 1d4 hours.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Papa_Hummel%27s_Old-Fashioned_Pet_Biscuit

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but here it is, the first WoW Loot Card translated into a WoW RPG item.

Quote    Reply   

Xander212

Forumite

#23 [url]

Dec 10 09 7:44 AM

lol i like it XD

|| Esarus Thar No Dara'Dor ... Oderint Dum Metuant || With Blood And Honor We Serve ... Let Them Hate So Long As They Fear ||

Quote    Reply   

Xelloss

Forumite

#25 [url]

Dec 16 09 8:10 PM

I like them too hahahaha.

The other day I sketched out my campaign's final encounter, including the big bad guys' equipment. I'll post it soon. Just don't expect pricing for the equipment, they're tailor made to ensure that the fight is as unfair as possible hahahahahahahaaha

See ya,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   

Xelloss

Forumite

#26 [url]

Dec 27 09 11:23 PM

So, as promised, here's the equipment, and as i said, they don't have pricing or anything like that, I just thought of the worst thing I could think of for the 2 bad guys of my final encounter.

BBG1: Human Lvl 10 Assassin/Lvl 20 Rogue
Mask of the Reaper: Like Mask of Death, except that all damage dealt is gained as hp, including strength and backstab damage.
Ring of Teleport: Self explanatory
Ring of Greatness: +10 bonus to all saves
Medal of Spell Resistance 30
Belt of Deflection 10: +10 Deflection bonus to AC
Boots of Swiftness 10: +10 bonus to Agy
Epic Bracers of Armor 15
The Blades of Chaos: Two +5 Backstabbing Wounding Brilliant Energy Unholy Corrupting Vicious Speed Returning (Work as a set)
Set bonuses:

+10 All Ability Scores
    User is automatically proficient with weapon
    Grants all Two Weapon Fighting Feats and Quick Draw
    Two weapon fighting without penalties
    Returning Works even when disarmed
    At Will Greater Dispel Magic Caster Level 25
    Activated on succesful attack: Hold Monster DC 30

BBG2: Black Dragonspawn Lvl 20 Destruction/War Priest/lvl 10 DragonSworn
+10 Heavy Bastion of Stormwind Breastplate
Ring of Protection 10: +10 Deflection bonus to AC
Ring of Spell Resistance 30
Terror Helm: Grants Frightful Presence, DC 25. In addition grants +5 insight bonus to AC
Drakesplitter: Large Halberd +5 Unholy Brilliant Energy Flaming Burst Spell Power Wounding Corrupting Speed
    Automatic Still Spell for all spells
    Continuous Shadowguard: Enemies that strike you in melee take 1d6+15 holy damage
    At will Holy fire 15d6, 8 damage/round for 2 rounds
    Activated on a succesful attack: Greater Death Coil
    Continuous Greater Inner Fire: +4 divine bonus to Attack rolls, +5 divine bonus to AC

Of course, the fight is Epic, my players' party has an average level of 26. The center point of this equipment list is each BBG's weapon, I'm looking forward to this fight (the last battle in the campaign), to test them out against the players. And yes, I'm evil.

See ya,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   

Xelloss

Forumite

#27 [url]

Mar 28 10 6:37 PM

Had the fight, the final battle, actually more than a month ago. The over-powered items did their job, the scared the crap out of my players, specially one of them who actually spent hero points to prevent his death hahaaha

In the end, the twin swords were destroyed, during the fight by one of my players, using ranged disarm he disarmd the assassin and then went on to shoot the swords while they were on the ground, slowly, but surely sundering them hahahaha.

The battle was amazing, the campaign ended just how i wanted, and everything was great hahahahahaa.

But yeah, I didn't even bother pricing those items XD. Though i think they'd reach the million gp each hahahaha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Apr 27 10 8:43 AM

Ohhh my god, Xelloss, this boss set itens are just too much, man (but i liked).
I checked the market price of the Assassin set.

It would cost about "8 MILLION" gp, without counting the two swords or considering the set bonuses.
And the iten creator would pay more then a "100 THOUSAND XP".

Not even gods should carry stuff like that.
You are really evil, hahahaha.

Hey Kerrahn, your itens are very good!!!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 28 10 9:34 PM

rudgrim wrote:

Hey Kerrahn, your itens are very good!!!

Thank you very much.

I'd contribute more to these forums, but I've been having a break from most RPGs at the moment since no local groups are interested in any of the same games I am, and being in Australia makes it hard to play games online lol.

Still, want to one day start making some more items (not sure about item sets just yet) based on stuff from Wrath of the Lich King.

Also, thinking of doing my own Worgen write-up for Cataclysm Worgen (who are part of the Alliance) after my brother asked if I would be able to do a 'prestige race' for Worgen (basically a Prestige Class that requires being affected by the Worgen curse).

Probably will just do a Template for the Worgen Curse, with perhaps a separate 5 level PrC that can only be taken by Worgen or those with the Worgen template.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Apr 29 10 8:18 AM

Shameless self-plug: you know I did one of those, right? I had three racial levels and then a 10-level prestige class similar to the Ursa Totemic. Not sure if you'd like it, but I think it'd be worth taking a look.

@ Great-wolf: I don't have that Steamwarrior, sorry.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Apr 29 10 9:26 PM

Ivellius wrote:
Shameless self-plug: you know I did one of those, right? I had three racial levels and then a 10-level prestige class similar to the Ursa Totemic. Not sure if you'd like it, but I think it'd be worth taking a look.

@ Great-wolf: I don't have that Steamwarrior, sorry.

Ah, right, I recall stuff about Worgen once before, been a while since I've been here and had a good look at stuff.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help