Remove this ad

Xelloss

Forumite

Site Admin

Lead

Apr 20 09 8:51 AM

Tags : :

Hey guys, how do you deal with retractable weapons in your games? Do you treat them as "regular" weapons for purposes of crafting them or as tech devices? Just something that's been bothering me hahahahaha

See ya,
Xelloss
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Xander212

Forumite

#1 [url]

Apr 20 09 10:18 AM

I would say tech device for crafting purposes.

It has to have gears and/or springs so its definately mechanical

|| Esarus Thar No Dara'Dor ... Oderint Dum Metuant || With Blood And Honor We Serve ... Let Them Hate So Long As They Fear ||

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 21 09 5:44 PM

Isn't that a tech-mod in the APG? Or am I misremembering?

I'd probably treat it as an add-on, like the tech mod system, but I haven't used it all that much. Using pre-made devices is so much easier.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Apr 23 09 4:12 AM

I couldn't find it in any of the books. Weren't retractable weapons something we were working on in the pld White Wolf forums?

My vote: Craft (blacksmithing) for the blade, Craft (technological device) for the mechanism.

Quote    Reply   

Xelloss

Forumite

#6 [url]

May 3 09 2:06 AM

Probably, although I can't remember anything about retractable weapons in the old forums, at least not at this moment.

And yeah, those crafts seem appropriate.

I'll see if I make a couple of examples and post them in the Tech section of the forums.

See ya,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   

Xelloss

Forumite

#7 [url]

May 3 09 6:03 PM

This is Kerrahn's Magic Item Emporium hahahahaha, but I thought it was better to post it here than in another thread XD. Consider me a supplier for the emporium XD.

See ya,
Xelloss

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help