Tags : :
This thread is for the sole purposes of posting your house rules and any variant you use. That way any of us can find new ideas or maybe have a topic of discussion hahahahaha.
- Every character gets an additional feat at lvl 1
- Characters increase abilities every 3 levels instead of 4
- While building tech, weapon damage is TS/2
- Spells have no material component, except those with high costs, like those requiring 5000 gp in diamonds.
- There's no Eschew Materials feat.
- Cross class skills cost 2 skill points per rank only for the first 5 ranks, after that they cost 1 point (they're still restricted to cross class max ranks)
- Don't know if this is house ruling, common sense or whatever but: Characters with the Leadership feat HAVE to work to get followers and cohorts, I don't just give them follower and a cohort, they have to earn them XD
- Runemasters don't need to meet the prerequisite (finding a teacher), for the Additional Pattern feat gained as a bonus feat at lvls 6, 12 & 18
- One hit kill (two natural 20s and confirmation)
- Not really a variant, more like not using the official errata: To damage a weapon or armor, the weapon used for the sunder needs to have at least as much enchanement bonus as the target equipment.
Old Rules (This are rules, feats, spells from the first edition XD):
- Hasten Spell
- Drop Cut
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Expert Flyer
Well, really hope people comment on their own rules, or ask questions about other's rules hahahahaha.
P.S: Again, as always, I feel like I'm missing something