Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 29 09 6:40 AM

Tags : :

Hello, I've recently discovered the wow rpg game and sincerely I love it

Sadly it's really dificult buy the books I hope here you can help me with this great game and in a near future maybe I can help you too

PD: My english is awful, I'm sorry for any incovenience this can cause
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 29 09 10:49 AM

Welcome, sir or madam, to the forum. If you have any specific questions, let us know, and I have confidence that someone here will do as much as possible to answer it. What books have you managed to acquire so far?

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 15 16 2:20 PM

Anyone out there?

Hello forum goers. I've been reading and referencing this website for a year or two and have only just now made an account afyer getting back I to wow since the start of Legion. But I never stopped being a huge Warcraft RPG enthusiast and pretty much use those books as the core for my d20 games. Was hoping to establish Contacts and swap ideas. Maybe get a pay by post game going.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 15 16 2:23 PM

Books.

It's not wow but I find the Libris Mortis, makes a great suppliment for the Scourge and necromancy in general. Book of Abberations if you want to toss around ideas for the Old Gods.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 24 16 8:42 AM

ElixaTheDK wrote:
Hello forum goers. I've been reading and referencing this website for a year or two and have only just now made an account afyer getting back I to wow since the start of Legion. But I never stopped being a huge Warcraft RPG enthusiast and pretty much use those books as the core for my d20 games. Was hoping to establish Contacts and swap ideas. Maybe get a pay by post game going.

Hi ElixaTheDK. Welcome to the World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game forums. Thanks for signing up. It's nice to see new WoW fans coming onboard.

Do you still play with the 3e rules that WoW was based around or are you one of the people who have moved onto 4th Edition or 5th Edition rules?

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 24 16 8:44 AM

ElixaTheDK wrote:
It's not wow but I find the Libris Mortis, makes a great suppliment for the Scourge and necromancy in general. Book of Abberations if you want to toss around ideas for the Old Gods.

Maybe we should have a "List of books that work well with WoW" topic.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Mar 17 17 1:36 PM

Books and Rules

Actually I've been compliling races and classes from all the 1st and 2nd edition of WoWd20 books and writing them in my own notebook. Kind of creating my ouwn source book actually. Just today Ive finished writng down the races for the alliance. Atleast those playable in Warcraft itself. Ill be adding those found in the Alliance Players Guide such as the Ancients, Dryads, Keepers of the Grove and Mountain Giants. I think Ill add the Tuuskar as either Alliance or Independent faction after I put on Pandaren. But to answer your question in its entirety, I suppose I still play 3.5. Im holding out I guess lol. Already bought and sold most of 3rd edition through various ,oves and I think Ill just collect those raare books once Ive moved into my new house next month.
Also. Ive drafted a possible over powered leveling chart for levels 1 through 20 for my games. Ill post if theres any interest.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Mar 17 17 1:38 PM

Late

Also sorry for the late reply. My work tends to really take up alot of time and when Im not working Im spending it with my Girl Firend. Yes I somehow manage to balance work, dnd, warcraft and a girlfriend who btw I will be moving in with soon.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 22 17 3:15 PM

Are you still looking to do a play by post Elixa? I have been looking to do a Warcraft tabletop game ever since I discovered the books a few years ago, but none of my roleplaying friends were big enough Warcraft fans to make it feasible.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Mar 23 17 8:28 AM

Play by Post

Sure. I would love to test out my custom leveling chart(1-20). Its alot more feat happy with a little bit extra here and there. S owhat were u planning on playing? Any ideas? Race, Age, Faction(if any) Class. I wouldnt mind starting at level 2 or 3.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Mar 24 17 10:18 PM

I have been playing around with all kinds of ideas since I found the books a few years ago. Would you lean towards a WoW game WC3 game or alternate universe? My brother is interested in what era.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Mar 25 17 12:44 PM

Campaign Ideas.

Well I suppose the premise of the campaign would be a good place to start. I would prefer an alternate universe using the warcraft rules. Thats way its not like were fallowing a script from WC3 or WoW, were certain meta-player knowledge could really screw up a game and take the fun out of it. For a while Ive been tinkering with an Idea thats reminecent of Turok the comic book and Nintendo64 games. A world that is made from the chunks of OTHER worlds ripped from space and time. This gives the player lots of freedom for character creation, leaving a little room for prexisting racial predjudices as well as some more wiggle room for developing a unique character that brakes away from the norm. However if your a fan of WC3 than your in luck. Im big on establishing strongholds and pooling resources inot a larger force with most characters acting as leaders with a few minions and peons underneath them as well as guiding the building and development of bases of operations, from my time on the military. WC3 was the game that got me to look into DnD more closely and manipualte the game to my liking. And Warlords of Dreanor was a big inspiration when it comes to bases building from a single characters point of view. 
 So, any idea what you and your brother would like to play? Im a very lenient DM when it comes to races and classes as long as the characters have a good back story.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 26 17 4:17 AM

I am leaning towards a dwarven gryphon rider but if you prefer not to have a flyer I would build an elven ranger. Mu brother is likely leaning towards a paladin buy im not sure.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 26 17 10:56 AM

Alliance Heroes

No problem with either choice, Will u be playing a Wildhammer Dwarf from the Alliance Players book? The only limit to you flying will be, can u afford to purchase a trained Griffon? And remember....Flying is neat but not to useful in a dungeon. However having a trained and loyal Griffon around could be useful. Perhaps the Hunter Class or Scout, or Warrior. Paladins can be fun and are incredibly useful in a party of Adventurers. I rarely get one in my games. What race? I take it this will be an Alliance themened game?

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Mar 26 17 4:59 PM

I went you a pm so we don't clutter this intro board up to much with game plans.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help