Remove this ad

Lead

May 23 09 10:54 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys.

It's been a super long time. I thought I was only going away for three or four months and it ended up turning into almost a year. Alot has changed in my life and I hope everyone is well!

I finally got time and resources to dedicate this to my fav hobby!

If you don't remember me, my name is Michael, or txtrpg or urbanarcana!

I hope to contribute to this as much as possible.

thanks

-Michael
[email protected]
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

May 24 09 7:21 PM

Tagar_Bearclaw wrote:
No playing (yet?), but contributions keep coming at a decent pace.

well that's good to hear. getting my old mac shipped to me this week or purchasing a new one, so hopefully I can change it up a bit and bring some content to the table

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Apr 5 10 6:42 PM

Well it's me again.

A new user name for a new attempt at staying active.

I've moved almost 1500 kilometers to a new city and a new life.

Here's hoping I can stick with playing and staying with this game. I've parted with almost all my other RPG books but still have my WoW ones.

Hope you are all doing well

take care,

-Michael
[email protected]

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 16 11 12:32 PM

is anyone still interested in online rpg play? IE: forum based or email based play?

Me and a few other people about two years ago, hammered down a significant amount of work and organization. I am willing to put some money into this and get a good domain and host, if anyone wants to play. I've re-bookedmarked this forum so I will be checking daily.

Or email me

[email protected]

Thanks!

Michael

-Michael
[email protected]

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 21 11 3:27 PM

king.mp wrote:
is anyone still interested in online rpg play? IE: forum based or email based play?

Me and a few other people about two years ago, hammered down a significant amount of work and organization. I am willing to put some money into this and get a good domain and host, if anyone wants to play. I've re-bookedmarked this forum so I will be checking daily.

Or email me

[email protected]

Thanks!

Michael

I'm interested in forum-based play, and so is a friend of mine. While we were playing around with ways to play online, we also discovered Whiteboarding clients, which I believe I posted around here somewhere...
I've also found a place to play forum-based games at, but the only W/oWRPG - if that's what you're telling us about - game I managed to find there fell through when the person DMing/GMing it seemed to have forgotten that he had an ad up. He had lots of other games going. D:

"I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 26 11 4:46 PM

Check out my other post on this forum.

but thanks for the interest.

-Michael
[email protected]

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 6 11 4:23 AM

king.mp wrote:
is anyone still interested in online rpg play? IE: forum based or email based play?l

This is not my thing, but feel free to use the WoW:RPG page on Facebook, or The Piazza to try to find extra players.

A friend of mine has set up an online Planescape/Spelljammer game on Obsidian Portal. Perhaps that would be a good place for a Warcraft RPG game too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help